Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

First Timer!!

Where did I get the name Kixx Roxx from.... of course my kids. My kids love to sit around the table and have "us" time, and that usually means time for us to make fun of mom! I'm use to it and sometimes I laugh harder than they do, I was always told if the world laughs at you...join them!! I also have to thank Ricki Hipwell, (www.rixiepixi.com) for helping me with my blog name, definitely check her out! Kixx Roxx is just what the name says, either I like it and I'll give it thumbs up, shout out whatever or I'll disagree or it can Kixx Roxx😁! Well a little about me, I'm a single mom of a 19 year old son and a 16 year old daughter. I'm old school, don't bite the hands that feed you  and all of them sayings. Do I consider myself a diva, heck no but I have a very good heart and at times my kindness is taken for weakness. I do product reviewing and I am in love with Betty Boop!! You want to know something, I have no problem telling you but be careful what you wish for lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment